Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- MS 02 – John Nichol Papers
- For information on financial aid, see folders such as “Admissions & Financial Aid,” “Financial aid,” and “Day admission & financial aid.” For information on budgeting and school finances, see folders such as “Budget overview,” “Budgets,” and quarterly reports from different reporting divisions (various).
- RG 02 – Board of Trustees Records
- Many series in this collection contain information on the school’s finances. Annual reports and meeting minutes provide information about overall budgeting and programming, while committee records give more specific information on financial initiatives. Finally, Series 08 consists exclusively of financial information including budget and loan documents.
- RG 03 – Division of Administration and Finance Records
- Series 01 – The records of the Office of Financial Operations contain information on financial systems and analysis, payroll, accounting, and student financial services.
- Series 03 – We anticipate accruals to this series which would detail operations of the Office of Purchasing, Administration, and Campus Services.
- RG 04 – Division of Enrollment Management Records
- Series 02 – Undergraduate admissions material contains information about financial aid policies and applications, as well as student scholarships.
- Series 04 – Records of the Office of Financial Assistance, including numerous records regarding scholarships, grants, loans, and work study opportunities.
- RG 08 – Division of University Advancement Records
- Series 01, 02, and 03 contain records on finances in the context of university development. Specific topics include annual giving, leadership giving, corporate and foundation relations, estate planning and more.
- RG 14 – Early Bentley History
- Series 01 – Information regarding the non-profit organization of the school.
- Series 02 – Information about institutional development including a significant amount of information regarding the purchase of the Waltham campus.