Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- MS 01 – Henry E. Rauch Papers
- Series 02 – Rauch was one of the organizers of the move to the Waltham campus, as well as the development funding that helped to finance it. This collection contains annotated material about planning for and building the campus.
- Series 03 – Similar material related to the school’s 50th anniversary which includes clippings, correspondence, fundraising material, photographs, and more.
- RG 01 – Division of the President Records
- Series 01 – Collections from the President’s Office contain correspondence, memos, and other material related to milestone events and programming developments. Harry Bentley’s papers, in particular, contain a large amount of memorabilia from the 50th anniversary/90th birthday celebration in 1967.
- RG 03 – Division of Administration and Finance Records
- Series 04 – Records relating to the Waltham campus, including many clippings, programs, etc from construction and dedication events. Series also contains records about our conference and event services on campus, as well as events held in conjunction with the city of Waltham.
- RG 07 – Division of Student Affairs Records
- Series 03 – Events and programming from the Multicultural Center
- Series 07 – Events and programming from Residence Life, including Orientation
- Series 08 – Regular and one-time events related to student life/activities including Spring Day, Senior Week, Family Weekend, and more. The records of Beta Sigma Alpha, particularly their scrapbooks, give a good overview of Greek life during the 1950’s-1960’s.
- RG 08 – Division of University Advancement Records
- Series 06 – Events and programming from Alumni Relations, including annual Alumni/Reunion weekends, Homecoming, and gatherings of the Blue and Gold Society, Harry C. Bentley Society, etc.
- RG 10 – Graduating Class and Student Records
- Series 01 – Graduating class records often contain information about alumni gatherings, milestone events like Reunion, and more. Amount of information varies widely by class year.
- RG 11 – University Publications
- Many series can help provide information about milestone events and other happenings on campus. The student newspaper and yearbook provide good overviews of what was going on around Bentley’s campus, and special publications like “News of Bentley” and the 75th annual photobook provide more insight into specific anniversaries and events.
- RG 14 – Early Bentley History
- Many series in this collection relate to anniversaries and events. There are folders of material for the school’s 25th and 50th anniversaries, and a significant amount of material on programming related to the relocation of the Waltham campus. Early school scrapbooks also outline sporting events, alumni gatherings, and more.