Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- MS 01 – Henry Rauch Papers
- Series 06 – Correspondence between Trustee Chair Rauch and President Adamian helps to elucidate the administration of the college during the 1970’s. Papers may be restricted.
- Series 07 – Personal papers relating to the Bentley Board of Trustees. Papers may be restricted.
- MS 02 – John Nichol Papers
- As Dean and Academic Vice President of the school for a number of years, the Nichol collection contains much valuable information on college administration from the 1970’s through the late 1980’s.
- RG 01 – Division of the President Records
- Series 01 – Presidential correspondence demonstrates the day-to-day work of college administration and contextualizes decisions and developments at the school.
- Series 04 – Faculty Manuals establish administrative policy on a yearly basis
- RG 02 – Board of Trustee Records
- This entire record group demonstrates high level administrative organization and should be investigated thoroughly by those who have questions about the establishment of policy and programming at Bentley.
- RG 03 – Division of Administration and Finance Records
- Series 01 – Annual financial statements and budget documents provide insight into the administration of the college on a yearly basis.
- RG 04 – Division of Enrollment Management Records
- Series 06 – Institutional research, including research conducted to prepare for accreditations, provide overviews of college operation and services.
- RG 09 – Faculty and Staff Records
- The records of the Faculty Senate address many high level issues being proposed or established at the college, including curricular developments, changes to hiring and tenure, institutional policy, etc.