Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- MS 01 – Henry Rauch Papers
- Series 02 – This series documents Rauch’s involvement with the creation of the Waltham campus and includes brochures, planning documents, financial estimates, and more.
- Series 03 – Records relating to Bentley’s 50th Anniversary contain a significant amount of material related to Bentley’s first significant development efforts, which Rauch helped to run. These funds were designated for construction of the campus.
- MS 02 – John Nichol Papers
- See folders on topics such as “Facilities”, “space planning”, and “space utilization”
- RG 02 – Board of Trustees Records
- Trustee meeting minutes across various committees may contain planning information about the physical campus. Many of these records may be restricted, so please consult with the Archivist.
- RG 03 – Division of Administration and Finance Records
- Series 04 – Information on the history of Bentley’s Boston campus
- Series 04 – Three boxes dedicated to the Waltham transition and Waltham campus development including space planning, architectural plans, budgets, signage, maps, news clippings, photographs and more
- RG 07 – Division of Student Affairs Records
- Series 06 – Annual Reports on Security and Safety provide information about on-campus crimes, accidents, etc.
- Series 07 – Residence Life series contains records about living accommodations on both the Boston and Waltham campus. Information on dining, housing options, cost, directories, etc.
- RG 11 – University Publications
- Series 01 – Yearbooks offer many photos of campus life throughout the years
- Series 02 – Newspapers often report on construction of new buildings and ceremonial events such as ribbon cuttings or groundbreakings.
- Series 04 – Catalogs and handbooks provide information on campus facilities including cost of room and board, location of classrooms, and availability of other amenities.
- Series 13 – “Bentley Views” is a photobook publication showing high quality photographs of Bentley’s Boston campus. “Bentley: A 75 Year Portrait” is a similar publication, but produced only once for the Diamond Anniversary in 1992.
- RG 14 – Bentley History Records
- Series 02 – Contains several folders of material on the Boston campus, the selection and purchase of the Lyman Estate, space planning for the Waltham campus, clippings related to development, and promotional material from the groundbreaking and dedication.