Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- MS 02 – John Nichol Papers
- This collection is not divided into series, but much of the material throughout relates to faculty affairs. There are several boxes of material on subjects such as: Ad-hoc committees, Board of Trustees, evaluation, faculty, personnel, Promotion and Tenure, sabbaticals, and Salary Committees.
- RG 01 – Division of the President Records
- Series 04 – HR records contain copies of the Faculty Manual which outline policies regarding Bentley faculty
- RG 02 – Board of Trustees Records
- Series 03 – Records of standing faculty committees, the Academic Affairs committee, and more.
- RG 04 – Division of Enrollment Management Records
- Series 06 – This series contains institutional research and includes accreditation material with statistics about faculty, as well as surveys of employees and research regarding educational policy and staff retention.
- RG 09 – Faculty and Staff Records
- This collection would likely be the primary resource for anyone investigating issues around faculty. In addition to individual profiles/records of several faculty members, this collection is comprised mainly of the Faculty Senate records. These records are still being processed but consist of nearly 100 cubic feet of material outlining faculty issues, policy, meetings, and more. Where available, full-time faculty lists and directories are also included in this collection.
- RG 11 – University Publications
- Several series in this collection contain material by or about Bentley faculty. Yearbooks and course catalogs can be helpful in identifying professors and courses, while the student newspaper and alumni magazine often provide updates on faculty activity. More specifically, the Faculty/Staff Newsletter and Record of Faculty Achievement directly address faculty issues and activities.
- RG 14 – Early Bentley History
- Series 01 - Contains notices for instructors (on policy, grading, etc) as well as various teaching materials.
- Series 03 – Formal and informal writings on the history of the college provide information about the early recruitment of faculty as well as the teaching experience on Bentley’s Boston campus.