Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- MS 02 – John Nichol Papers
- Folders on “Study abroad program” and “Richmond College – study abroad” and “International business program” from the 1980’s.
- RG 01 – Division of the President Papers
- Series 01 – The Joseph M. Cronin subseries provides context for the international focus of his presidency.
- RG 04 – Division of Enrollment Management Records
- Series 02 – Information about international undergraduate applications, as well as the Bentley in Bahrain program
- Series 05 – Enrollment systems data may provide information about the number of enrolled international students
- RG 07 – Division of Student Affairs Records
- Series 02 – A folder of news and clippings from the Center for International Students and Scholars
- Series 03 – Some of the Multicultural Center programming focuses on international exchange or support services for international students
- RG 09 – Faculty and Staff Records
- Faculty Senate records contain curriculum proposals for international courses. This collection is currently being processed and materials may be under access restrictions.
- RG 11 – University Publications
- Series 02 – Student newspaper articles give information about international programs and occasionally profile some of the first international students at the school.
- Series 04 – Copies of International Student handbook, course catalogs give overviews of the international application process, as well as study abroad options.