Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- MS 02 – John Nichol Papers
- Folders on affirmative action/equal opportunity employment, women at Bentley, and women in higher education from the 1970’s – 1990’s
- RG 01 – Division of the President Records
- Series 01 – A small collection of biographical and inaugural material related to Gloria Cordes Larson, Bentley’s first female president.
- Series 03 – The Office of Equal Opportunity records include a folder on the Gender Issues Committee from the late 1980’s – early 1990’s.
- RG 02 – Board of Trustees Records
- Series 06 – Surveys prepared for accreditation typically contain information about gender makeup of the student body and faculty populations
- RG 07 – Division of Student Affairs Records
- Series 08 – Of particular interest in the Student Life records are the records of Beta Sigma Alpha, one of Bentley’s first sororities. Their records include meeting minutes from the early 1950’s – 1960’s as well as scrapbooks with photographs, brochures, and letters.
- RG 08 – Division of University Advancement Records
- Series 05 – The records of the Center for Women in Business and an exhibit created for Women’s History Month.
- RG 09 – Faculty and Staff Records
- Faculty Senate Records (minimally processed) may contain records of initiatives designed to create gender parity or related to gender issues.
- Profiles of female faculty and staff members, see finding aid for names
- RG 10 – Graduating Class and Student Records
- Series 01 – Records arranged by class year contain donations from individual students, as well as class rosters and updates
- Series 02 – Individual donations from Cecilia Clapp and Ellen Winters who were students in the early years of co-educational admission at Bentley.
- RG 11 – University Publications
- Series 01 – Yearbooks can provide context for gender-based organizations like sororities or the Bentley Women’s Caucus
- RG 14 – Bentley History Records
- Series 01 – Folder on admission of women contains promotional material and notices from the first wave of co-educational admission during WWI, through the 1990’s
- Series 01 – Folder on the Faculty Wives Club/Women’s Association in the 1960’s and 1970’s