Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- RG 04 – Division of Enrollment Management
- Series 06 – Post-graduation surveys and Senior Class surveys from the 1980’s and 1990’s provide information on career prospects, employment, etc.
- RG 08 – Division of University Advancement Records
- Series 04 – Consists exclusively of records relating to the Career Services department from the 1980’s through 2000’s. Records include pamphlets outlining career services offered, information on career fairs, internships, reports from the department and more.
- RG 14 – Bentley History Records
- Series 01 – Letters and notices sent to graduates and prospective students outline career options for Bentley graduates at the time, solicit information about employment, and emphasize the school’s lifetime placement services. Some promotional pamphlets give specific numbers on employment rates and salaries for recent alumni.