MRI-Simmons Insights provides access to consumer demographic, psychographic, brand preference, and media data from the Simmons National Consumer Survey (NCS/NHCS). The survey provides access to over 60,000 data elements:
- detailed consumer demographic data
- products and services usage for over 8,000 brands in more than 500 categories
- over 600 consumer attitudes, opinions, and segmentations
- shopping and spending behavior
- media and technology usage information
- lifestyle segmentations
The library subscribes to the following MRI-Simmons Insights studies:
- NHCS Adult Study: demographics, psychographics, products & services usage, purchase behaviors, and media usage for US adult (18+) consumers. The library's subscription provides access to the Fall releases of the Adult 6-month and Adult 12-month studies, with a 2-year embargo from the study release date.
- Simmons Connect Plus: includes all NHCS study data plus additional data on consumers’ use of 11 traditional and digital media platforms, including reach, time spent, and activity measures. The library's subscription has a 2-year embargo from the study release date.
Use MRI-Simmons Insights to create Quick Reports and Crosstabs to:
- Generate a demographic profile of your target consumer
- Identify the target market for a product
- Find out which consumers are more likely to use a specific brand, have a specific interest, or engage in a specific activity
- Identify the best media channels to reach your target audience
Understand the psychographics (interests, opinions, attitudes, behaviors) associated with your target customer