Google Scholar contains theses, books, abstracts and court opinions from scholarly sources, including academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Using Google Scholar can be a great way to expand your search to locate materials outside of the Bentley Library Search.
Use the search box or link below to start searching Google Scholar! But first, make sure you're getting the most out of your search experience by Configuring Google Scholar to Show Items Available via the Bentley Library.
1. Go to Google Scholar at https://scholar.google.com/.
2. Click on the menu icon in the top left corner of the Google Scholar search page [A]. Then, select "Settings." [B]
3. Click the link for "Library links" in the Settings menu. Enter "Bentley University Library" in the search box and hit the search button.
4. Once your search results are returned, select the options for Bentley University and hit "Save". The options that you will want for Bentley University are:
Note: If you wish your browser to retain the settings change, you will need to make sure your browser can save cookies.
5. Search Google Scholar and when you see "Access @ Bentley Library" you will be able to access that document using your Bentley University username and network password.