These are just some of the ways a library can advance your career:
- Find targets to apply to. Best job seekers use library resources to identify prospects.
- Deep dive. Libraries have company research tools; use them! Good practice says learn about an employer before arriving at the interview.
- Resume and cover letter. Sell yourself.
- Got an interview? Strengthen or refresh interview skills, and prepare interview questions.
- It's not how you say it, it's what you say. Get good content about prospective employers or industry from library databases, and show serious interest and awareness.