Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Bentley Library Catalog
Library Catalog Search
Search the Library's collections of books, movies, CDs, and more. See also Advanced Search.
My Library Account
Every Bentley student, faculty and staff member has access to My Library Account. To log-in to your library account use your Bentley University username (Bentley email address) and network password.
My Library Account features:
- View a list of your checked-out items, due dates and pending hold requests.
- Renew checked-out materials.
- Place holds on books using the "Request" feature.
- Save your favorite searches (e.g., for an author or subject) for future use.
- Create lists of books you would like to read using the "My Lists" feature.
Questions about "My Library Account" should be directed to Library Services at 781.891.2168 or email@example.com.
Check out a library book (For Distance Education Students)
For Distance Education students who cannot physically visit the library to check out books:
Search the library catalog for the book you want and make a note of the following information (if available) so the correct book is chosen: author, title, publication place & date, edition, ISBN
Click on the Interlibrary Loan link on the library’s website and select book. Fill out the form with the book title, etc.
In the field marked, *What is this for? put “Distance Education Student” and your mailing address. Books must be returned via FedEx to the following address: Bentley Library Services Department. Bentley University 175 Forest St. Waltham, MA 02452
- Loan Period - 6 weeks, which includes 1 week for shipping and 1 week for return shipment. One 4 week renewal may be allowed if there are no holds on the book.
- Turnaround Time - We ship via FedEx, and expect most shipments to arrive in 2-3 business days. A tracking number will be provided to you in your shipment confirmation email.
- What the Service Does Not Include - Materials in fragile condition, Popular Reading, Reference Books, Course Reserves, Audiobooks, Faculty and Popular DVDs cannot be sent to Online Learners.
- Fees - This is a free service. Bentley pays for the return shipping.
- Returning Bentley Library Books - A FedEx label will be included with your book. Please use this label when you ship the book back to Bentley. If you lose the label, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781.891.2168.
If you would like to return by other means (at your own expense), please ship to:
Bentley Library/Library Services Dept.
175 Forest St.
Waltham, MA 02452
- Fines and Bills - While fines are not charged on overdue books, a replacement cost is. If a book is not returned within two weeks of the due date, a bill will be assessed at cost of replacement, plus a nonrefundable processing fee of $25.