Researching prospective employers is a vital step in the job search process.
Research can help you to:
- Develop a list of employers to target in your job search.
- Prepare for an interview with a prospective employer.
Being able to converse intelligently about the company you are interviewing with will create a favorable impression.
Types of Information to Research:
Click here to view the Researching Employers Workshop presentation.
Different types of resources and access levels are indicated by:
- Print Resources are located in the Library`s Reference Collection or behind the Reference Desk. These materials are for in library use only.
- Electronic Resources are subscription databases. These resources are available to members of the Bentley Community on-campus. Off-campus access is available by using your Bentley e-mail address and network password.
- Websites are internet resources that are free.