- provides open access to over 400,000 e-prints in the sciences including mathematics and statistics, arXiv.org is a preprint archive for 1992 to present.
- research papers by keyword, author, title, or browse by topic
- topics (with detailed descriptions) include Algebraic Geometry; Algebraic Topology; Analysis of PDEs; Category Theory; Classical Analysis and ODEs; Combinatorics; Commutative Algebra; Complex Variables; Differential Geometry; Dynamical Systems; Functional Analysis; General Mathematics; General Topology; Geometric Topology; Group Theory; History and Overview; Information Theory; K-Theory and Homology; Logic; Mathematical Physics; Metric Geometry; Number Theory; Numerical Analysis; Operator Algebras; Optimization and Control; Probability; Quantum Algebra; Representation Theory; Rings and Algebras; Spectral Theory; Statistics; Symplectic Geometry
- users may register to receive email notification of new papers on matching areas of interest
Directory of Open Access Journals
Electronic Library of Mathematics
- a service of the European Mathematical Society that offers links to free online journals, proceedings, and monographs